ReactPhysics3D is a free physics C++ library released under the zlib open source license. The goal of this very young project is to implement a 3D physics library in C++ that could be used by someone who needs to deal with a physics simulation in its application.
The ReactPhysics3D library has the following features :
- Rigid body dynamics
- Discrete collision detection
- Collision shapes (Sphere, Box, Cone, Cylinder, Capsule, Convex Mesh)
- Broadphase collision detection (Sweep and Prune using AABB)
- Narrowphase collision detection (GJK/EPA)
- Collision response and friction (Sequential Impulses solver)
- Joints (Ball-and-socket, Hinge, Slider, Fixed)
- Sleeping technique for inactive bodies
- Integrated profiler
- Multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
- Documentation (User manual and Doxygen API)
- Unit tests
If you want more information or if you want to download the library, you can go to the official website of the project.
Official Website: www.reactphysics3d.com